Valentine’s Day is just a week away, and we know just how to sweep your vegan loved ones off their feet! Here are some gift ideas for your plant eating companions!
- Sponsor an animal from Upland’s Peak in their name
- You can never go wrong with candy!
- Plants! Succulents or air plants for those whose greens thumb turned black somewhere along the way, herb or veggie plants for those who treat plants like their children!
- A vegan ice cream sundae bar
- Soy wax candles
- Pay it forward with a vegan treat at your favorite coffee shop (a plethora of treats and bars from Highland Coffee, banana chocolate chip muffin at Heine Brothers, Flora treats at Quills)
- Bath bombs, or really anything vegan from LUSH
- Vegan apparel – because there’s never an inappropriate time for vegan apparel 😉
- Matt & Nat products for that classy touch
- VeganCuts, a box full of new, modern vegan products for you both to sample
- A day trip to a nearby city to check out the vegan noms
- Vegan books – How Not to Die, The Sexual Politics of Meat, and the China Study to name a few
- Vegan movies on the more light hearted side, like Charlotte’s Web or a new documentary you guys haven’t seen yet
- Plant-Based Protein powder for the gym-nut in your life (Vega, Sunwarrior, Garden of Life)
- Homemade dinner with V-Grits vegan cheeses
Signing off for the Sentient,