I’m sure we’ve all heard by now about vegan santa: the one who lets reindeer come along for the ride in his solar powered sleigh and refuses to eat cookies that hurt the reindeer’s animal friends! Luckily, the list of compassionate cookie choices for vegan santa is so long, he might even want to check it twice! Here are some of our favorite cruelty-free cookies!
- Chocolate chip cookies made from Half Peach cookie dough
- Chocolate Chip, Birthday Cake, or Peanut Butter cookies made with Hampton Creek cookie dough
- Lemonades from Girl Scouts
- Peanut Butter Patties from Girl Scouts
- Thin Mints from Girl Scouts
- 7/11 Fudge Mint Cookies
- Vegan Gingerbread house from Big Lots
- Trader Joes Speculoos
- Homemade cookies
- Chocolate Chip cookies from Flora (or seasonal toaster pastries/meringues if you want to switch it up for Santa) found at Quills
Don’t forget to leave out a glass of almond milk and some oats for the reindeer, too!
Signing off for the Sentient,