What are some vegan snack foods to get you through your busiest days in between meals? Here are ten of our biggest go-to’s!
- Chips and dips: Dips can vary anywhere from guacamole to salsa, or better yet, our V-Grits cheddar cheese sauce!
2. Hummus and fresh veggies: A super fresh, healthy and protein filled snack.
3. Dates: Dates are nature’s caramel, guaranteed to satisfy a sweet tooth!
4. Bananas: Bananas are packed with nutrition benefits, and full of vital healthy carbs and sugars.
5. Kale Chips: There are so many flavors! Buy them at the supermarket or make them at home
6. Vegan Chocolate Chips and Salted Peanuts: A healthier take on all the flavors of a Reese’s cup!
7. Granola: Always a good pantry stuffer when you’re on the go!
8. Avocado Toast: Avocados make everything better! An avocado and a slice of bread are all that’s needed for this creamy and toasty snack. Sriracha will add a little kick!
9. Bagels: Throw on some jam and/or peanut butter, if you want a little something extra.
10. Pretzels: Need a snack, but all that’s around is a vending machine? Pretzels are an almost guaranteed vending machine find, and almost always vegan! Watch out for the cheese or honey mustard flavors!
Signing off for the sentient,